Management and continuous improvement of Field Service and Workshop activities in line with company objectives.
Strive to ensure all activities are accomplished in the safest and most effective manner in order to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction and maximum commercial benefit to Crown and its customers.
This position reports directly to the UK Operations Director.
Implementing a personal development program you will motivate and drive the engineers and the Field Service managers through training, mentoring, performance management, improving efficiencies and Health & Safety programs.
This role will require close relations with other internal teams providing informative feedback and reports on service and product performance. You will ensure SLAs are within agreed targets and action is taken to recover any slippage.
Assist with the development and implementation of best working practice throughout the team, building our knowledge base and service manuals to provide an efficient support service delivering world class service to our customers here in the UK.
This role will require regular contact and meetings with Directors, Field Service Managers, engineers and customers. You will engage with and work closely with the sales team and drive sales opportunities through the service team and the wider business.
Promoting a positive can do attitude, resilience and responsiveness in the organisation by being open and honest about challenges, and the actions required to address unexpected developments.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- To consistently achieve / exceed weekly and monthly financial and operational targets.
- To lead, manage and motivate the team to maximise performance and achieve optimum utilisation and efficiency of employee time and skill set.
- To continually strive to provide cost effective solutions and the highest standards of service delivery whilst meeting contractual obligations and exceeding customer expectations.
- To ensure all new employees receive a full Induction to the business and to ensure product awareness and all relevant training is completed.
- To monitor the performance of the region and to provide management information as required.
- To champion and promote the core values of the Company at all times and to challenge when departed from.
- To ensure compliance with current policies, processes and procedures.
- To review all regional resources to maximise business development opportunities.